Got Outlook? Download the 2013-2014 Grizzlies schedule
Grizzlies fans, if you use Microsoft Outlook, you can import the entire 2013-2014 Grizzlies schedule into your calendar in moments.
Follow the instructions below, and you'll have every Grizzlies game and time at your fingertips.
Download this schedule
In Microsoft Outlook:
• Select File--> Import and Export...
• Select Import from another program or file and click Next
• Select Microsoft Excel 97-03 and click Next.
• Find the 2013_2014_Utah_Grizzlies Schedule file you just downloaded, select Do not import duplicate items and click Next.
• Select the Calendar folder and click Next.
• The next window will have a title that says "The following actions will be performed:" above an option to "Import '2012_2013_Utah_Grizzlies Schedule' into folder" Calendar."
• Check that box and click on "Import '2013_2014_Utah_Grizzlies Schedule' into folder: Calendar."
• From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. It is fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below (some users may not have to map these custom fields):
SUBJECT to Subject
STARTDATE to Start Date
STARTTIME to Start Time
ENDTIME to End Time
LOCATION to Location
• Click OK.
• Click Finish.